Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cages All Over by Camilla

Hi! Camilla Ekman here with some new projects and I am using some new fabulous chipboards from Blue Fern Studios. 

To create this rather neutral layout I layered some different patterned papers from Maja Design and also used a mask to create a white swirl. As a photo mat I used the BFS Graduated Circles. Underneath the circle I used two Blue Fern Flourishes, one to the left and one to the right. I clustered some flowers and a vine and added two cages from the BFS Veranda Cage Set. The chipboards are painted in white gesso.





Blue Fern Studios products used:




Next is a girly layout where I use the BFS Princess Window as a part of my photo mat. A beautiful cage from the BFS Veranda Cage Set and a Bohemian Butterfly shine among the flowers and pearl swirls. Those chipboards are also painted in white gesso. The papers are from Maja Design.




Blue Fern Studios products used:




My last project for this month is a bag card. I decorated the front of a paper bag. You can put a small gift inside and then close the paper bag and give it away as a card. The BFS Grande Cage is the centre of attention and I have only added a few small roses and some pink seam binding. The papers are from Maja Design.




Blue Fern Studios products used:


Make sure to stop by the day after tomorrow to see some new projects from the Blue Fern Studios Design Team!

1 comment: