Monday, October 7, 2013

October projects by Yvonne Yam



Hello there! This is Yvonne here to share with you my October projects using Blue Fern Studios chipboard. :) The first is a double page spread.



I generally love my layouts flat so adding little bits of Blue Fern Studios chipboard give it a little texture and interest.


Using the same chipboard piece across the two pages help to achieve a cohesive look even though the base patterns are different.


I used Bits of Honey.


And Enjoy the Journey.


My next project is an 8x8 canvas. The base gold paint covered by lace. The chipboard pieces were painted with gesso and good paint.



I used Craftsman Frame.


And Ornate Medallions.


My last project is a tag. I coloured the chipboard with silver paint and paper-pieced the cushion. I also added some lace to the chair back.


I used Second Hand Furnishings.

Hope you've enjoyed my projects for October. Till the next time!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely creations Yvonne, love the pic of you and Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete